Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Links Won't Open Properly

Links Won't Open Properly

Scott Campbell

When I click on a link in IE6 a new window opens but its blank. This happens
on every web site I visit.
Anyone any ideas please?

°Mike°

You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

Nothing happens when you click a link
http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
Start Web Browser

OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
Outlook Express

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:57:19 +0000 (UTC), in
<bvjlmv$lga$(E-Mail Removed)>
Scott Campbell scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance