Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wi-Fi router

Wi-Fi router

Enforcement Team

Can someone please put me in the right direction to what I want and the
lowest cost in the UK. I have a desktop in one room connected to BT adsl I
want to use my notepad in a room 8 meters away. I have looked at the Dabs
web site with confusion I want something simple to plug n go.

Harrison

http://www.linksys.com/products/prod...id=35&prid=544

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:47:56 +0000 (UTC), "Enforcement Team"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can someone please put me in the right direction to what I want and the
>lowest cost in the UK. I have a desktop in one room connected to BT adsl I
>want to use my notepad in a room 8 meters away. I have looked at the Dabs
>web site with confusion I want something simple to plug n go.

Enforcement Team

<Harrison> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.linksys.com/products/prod...id=35&prid=544

Thanks for the quick reply I just done a search and found loads including
that one cheers.