Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > laclim?????

laclim?????

Annette Kurten

When I ctrl>alt> delete, one item listed there is laclim Iv'e searched
programmes and folders, but cannot find any reference to it.
Any ideas girls???

David A. Seiver

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:19:23 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When I ctrl>alt> delete, one item listed there is laclim Iv'e searched
>programmes and folders, but cannot find any reference to it.
>Any ideas girls???

GIRLS??? We Co-ed here!

Anyway, never heard of it. Maybe a remnant of a virus.
See if you can terminate it and note what happens.