Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Picture capture?

Picture capture?

BIGEYE

I have a short movie MPEG on digital camera. I want to capture one frame and
save it is a Jpeg, just as if it were a photo.
Is this possible and what software do I need?
TIA

Dan Shea

Hi BIGEYE,

Video2Photo will do it. There are many others as well.

http://www.pixelchain.com/video2photo/

Cheers,
dan

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:30:28 -0000, "BIGEYE" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have a short movie MPEG on digital camera. I want to capture one frame and
>save it is a Jpeg, just as if it were a photo.
>Is this possible and what software do I need?
>TIA

BIGEYE

Thanks Dan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...