Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Browser intake

Browser intake

Robert Gmerek

I recentily entered an address into my browser and
I can't paste it out of the browser. I ddon;t really need the
address, just don't know how to get it out. Any ideas.

Bob

°Mike°

You don't paste things out, you paste things in.
I am going to take a guess that you mean you want
to clear the address bar. Go to Tools / Internet Options.
On the 'General' tab press 'Clear History', then on the
'Content' tab press 'Autocomplete / Clear Forms'.

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:47:26 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Robert Gmerek scrawled:

--