Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Update on spyware

Update on spyware

pcbutts1

That stubborn Undetected spyware I asked about a few weeks ago has been
identified and removed using Pest Patrol. It is called Peper. Spybot and
Adaware does not detect it. More info here
http://www.pestpatrol.com/pestinfo/p/peper.asp

°Mike°

Have you submitted the Peper to Patrick Kolla and Lavasoft?

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:25:18 GMT, in
<250Tb.5898$(E-Mail Removed) et>
pcbutts1 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

pcbutts1

No but I will on Monday, Thanks for the suggestion.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...