Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where did the pictures go?

Where did the pictures go?

> Hi
>
> There are supposed to be pictures (company logos) on top of each number of
> jobs listing.
> How do I get them back?
> I used to be seeing all different logos of different companies.
> Pls advise
> Thanks a lot
>
> http://search1.workopolis.com/jobsho...from=A&pi_to=Z

Boomer

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xh%Sb.79335$(E-Mail Removed) ble.rogers.com:

>> Hi
>>
>> There are supposed to be pictures (company logos) on top of each
>> number of jobs listing.
>> How do I get them back?
>> I used to be seeing all different logos of different companies.
>> Pls advise
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> http://search1.workopolis.com/jobsho...bs?pi_from=A&p
>> i_to=Z

How many more times are you going to post this?

Please see the archives
http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search
and print out

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm