Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > system restart

system restart

Chris

Every so often my system restarts itself unexpectantly without notice. Every
few hours it occurs, it could be a problem with the power pack although I
have already replaced it since purchasing the computer. Could it be
anything else that is restarting the computer.

I'd appreciate any ideas any body has.

Chris

°Mike°

Overheating; bad RAM; faulty power supply; Windows XP
set to restart on errors?

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:58:45 -0000, in
<erWSb.4313$(E-Mail Removed)>
Chris scrawled: