Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > slow connection speed

slow connection speed

Lei C

my internet connection speed is really slow at this point.i was wondering if
the server have some problems?

Xtreme

Are you useing BT Broadband or BT Yahoo Broadband?

"Lei C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> my internet connection speed is really slow at this point.i was wondering

if
> the server have some problems?

---

Smirnoff

Xtreme wrote:
> Are you useing BT Broadband or BT Yahoo Broadband?
>
> "Lei C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> my internet connection speed is really slow at this point.i was
>> wondering if the server have some problems?
>>

> ---

Thought it was all called BT Yahoo Broadband now. Is there a difference?

Xtreme

yes, BT still do there own broadband as you pay for that on your BT Phone
Bill - Yahoo Broadband you pay by Direct Debit or with a Credit Card...

Jason

news:bvfudk$9c7$(E-Mail Removed)...

Xtreme wrote:
> yes, BT still do there own broadband as you pay for that on your BT
> Phone Bill - Yahoo Broadband you pay by Direct Debit or with a Credit
> Card...
>
> Jason

Thanks, didn't know that. Don't remember being given the option to
choose. I'll have to check which way is cheaper!
Your reply to OP implied that there may be a problem with one or the
other. Is there a difference in quality/reliability or were you aware
that one was having problems?

> "Smirnoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bvfudk$9c7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Xtreme wrote:
>>> Are you useing BT Broadband or BT Yahoo Broadband?
>>>
>>> "Lei C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>> ---

>> Thought it was all called BT Yahoo Broadband now. Is there a
>> difference?
>>

> ---

Xtreme

I've had no probs with BT Broadband today..

Jason

"Smirnoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvg18h$htl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Xtreme wrote:
> > yes, BT still do there own broadband as you pay for that on your BT
> > Phone Bill - Yahoo Broadband you pay by Direct Debit or with a Credit
> > Card...
> >
> > Jason
> >

> Thanks, didn't know that. Don't remember being given the option to
> choose. I'll have to check which way is cheaper!
> Your reply to OP implied that there may be a problem with one or the
> other. Is there a difference in quality/reliability or were you aware
> that one was having problems?
>
> > "Smirnoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:bvfudk$9c7$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Thought it was all called BT Yahoo Broadband now. Is there a
> >> difference?
> >>

> > ---

---