Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Electrical problem

Electrical problem

docmill

"CooTer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bvi196$sbg0b$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:

> I understand, I wasn't trying to sound angry or anything just wanted
> to explain as best as possible what I did to cause this mess and what
> I've done to troubleshoot it. Also wanted to thank you for your info
> on this matter, its had me bonkers since it happened last night.
> wouldn't be so important if my security system didn't run on this
> circuit. I'll see what the electrician says tomorrow, thankfully its
> someone who works where I work so its gonna be a freebie . Thanks
> again.

I could tell you horror stories bout my wiring, 15-20v in sockets that have
been turned off. And more. Aluminun foil ground.
I hope your freebie works out. But like I stated, a small plug in
recepticle would have already told your tale. Good luck CooT er

--