Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > problem sending mail from netscape mail

problem sending mail from netscape mail

blacjac

i can receive email without a problem, however, when trying to send
email i get the following error message:

An (SMTP) error occured while sending mail. The server responded: The
message exceeds the system limit of 0 and was not sent. You may select
0 recipients and resend the message. this problem is not consistent,
as sometimes composed mail messages do get sent.

has anyone had this problem? does anyone know how to fix this?

blacjac

blacjac

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (blacjac) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> i can receive email without a problem, however, when trying to send
> email i get the following error message:
>
> An (SMTP) error occured while sending mail. The server responded: The
> message exceeds the system limit of 0 and was not sent. You may select
> 0 recipients and resend the message. this problem is not consistent,
> as sometimes composed mail messages do get sent.

i'm using Netscape 7.1 (mail) on my Mac OSX.

> has anyone had this problem? does anyone know how to fix this?
>
> blacjac

docmill

(E-Mail Removed) (blacjac) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> (E-Mail Removed) (blacjac) wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
>> i can receive email without a problem, however, when trying to send
>> email i get the following error message:
>>
>> An (SMTP) error occured while sending mail. The server responded: The
>> message exceeds the system limit of 0 and was not sent. You may
>> select 0 recipients and resend the message. this problem is not
>> consistent, as sometimes composed mail messages do get sent.
>>

> i'm using Netscape 7.1 (mail) on my Mac OSX.
>>
>> has anyone had this problem? does anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>> blacjac

What server? Netscape? Who are you tring to send with?

--