Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Audio Files

Audio Files

Randall

Hi All,

Hope someone can help with this, I have a audio cd that has a 3-5 sec
gap between tracks, I was wondering if there's software I can use to
remove the gaps. Anyone??

Thanks in advance
Randall

Harrison