Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player

Tull

When I want to play audio from a web page, when I click on the link Windows
Media Player opens up in a vertical strip along the left side of my screen.
I want WMP to always open full screen like when I click on WMP, and I want
to be able to minimize it to my task bar. How do you set WMP so it won't
crowd itself onto the left side of my browser window?

Thanks in advance.