Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Motion JPEG Codec

Motion JPEG Codec

Nottoman

I got a message while trying to view an avi file with IrfanView that said it
couldn't find the correct codec. I searched Google and found that it was
referring to the Motion JPEG Codec. I downloaded all the plugins for
IrfanView and have previously never had a problem viewing avi's on other
viewers, etc.
Is this a special codec not common on most systems? I have several games,
video editing software, etc. on my system.
How do I get this codec and is it free?

Codec lookup fails for bad codec name, blowing up BeautifulSoup John Nagle Python 3 11-10-2007 02:55 AM
MPEG-4 vs. Motion JPEG? Sigi Rindler Computer Support 3 06-12-2006 11:43 PM
jpeg codec. Rajesh.Rapaka Java 2 05-10-2005 02:18 PM
Motion Detection in JPeg frames User10 C Programming 2 02-21-2004 10:00 AM
huge jpeg files show as very small thumbnails (canon 300d, JPEG) kl Digital Photography 6 11-12-2003 08:11 PM

Advertisments