Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP pro

XP pro

Tommy

Can anyone tell me how I can have the password and user name on some sites
like bans and etc so the program will remeber this. I did go to options in
tools in IE 6.1 and I checked off the autocomplete. Thank in advance

Vanessa

Tommy wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how I can have the password and user name on some
> sites like bans and etc so the program will remeber this. I did go to
> options in tools in IE 6.1 and I checked off the autocomplete. Thank
> in advance

Turn it back on??