Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Panasonic MP3 Player

Panasonic MP3 Player

Dr Evil

Hi guys

hope you are able to help solve a problem I have.... Try to open the
software that comes with the player, is called "SD-Jukebox V4". Every thing
was fine until my computer was upgraded to XP from 98SE, not when I try to
open the program it give me the following error " No DLLs was found in the
Waterfall procedure ".

Really don't have a clue how to get it working now.

Appreciate your help in advance

Not So Evil Dr

°Mike°

Error: "No DLL was found in the Waterfall procedure."
http://makeashorterlink.com/?C37622C37

Take note of the first solution, setting the path to the
program directory in PATH.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:59:39 -0000, in
<wKcSb.2$(E-Mail Removed)>
Dr Evil scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Dr Evil

Thanks for your help Mike

Following the instructions but don't have the (heading A, section 4)
variable "PATH" in User Variables, so can not go any further.

Not So Evil Dr

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Error: "No DLL was found in the Waterfall procedure."
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?C37622C37
>
> Take note of the first solution, setting the path to the
> program directory in PATH.
>

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:59:39 -0000, in
> <wKcSb.2$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Dr Evil scrawled:
>
> >Hi guys
> >
> >hope you are able to help solve a problem I have.... Try to open the
> >software that comes with the player, is called "SD-Jukebox V4". Every

thing
> >was fine until my computer was upgraded to XP from 98SE, not when I try

> >open the program it give me the following error " No DLLs was found in

the
> >Waterfall procedure ".
> >
> >Really don't have a clue how to get it working now.
> >
> >Appreciate your help in advance
> >
> >Not So Evil Dr
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You can just add the variable called Path by pressing 'New'.

Add the value:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;"path to your MP3 player"

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:52:03 -0000, in
<%neSb.67$(E-Mail Removed)>
Dr Evil scrawled:

>Thanks for your help Mike
>
>Following the instructions but don't have the (heading A, section 4)
>variable "PATH" in User Variables, so can not go any further.
>
>Not So Evil Dr

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Error: "No DLL was found in the Waterfall procedure."
>> http://makeashorterlink.com/?C37622C37
>>
>> Take note of the first solution, setting the path to the
>> program directory in PATH.
>>

>> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:59:39 -0000, in
>> <wKcSb.2$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Dr Evil scrawled:
>>
>> >Hi guys
>> >
>> >hope you are able to help solve a problem I have.... Try to open the
>> >software that comes with the player, is called "SD-Jukebox V4". Every

>thing
>> >was fine until my computer was upgraded to XP from 98SE, not when I try

>> >open the program it give me the following error " No DLLs was found in

>the
>> >Waterfall procedure ".
>> >
>> >Really don't have a clue how to get it working now.
>> >
>> >Appreciate your help in advance
>> >
>> >Not So Evil Dr
>> >

>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance

Basic computer maintenance

Dr Evil

Sounding good Mike

but how do I know the details of my 'mp3 player'?

Not So Evil Dr

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You can just add the variable called Path by pressing 'New'.
>
> Add the value:
>
> %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;"path to your MP3 player"
>

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:52:03 -0000, in
> <%neSb.67$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Dr Evil scrawled:
>
> >Thanks for your help Mike
> >
> >Following the instructions but don't have the (heading A, section 4)
> >variable "PATH" in User Variables, so can not go any further.
> >
> >Not So Evil Dr
> >
> >"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Error: "No DLL was found in the Waterfall procedure."
> >> http://makeashorterlink.com/?C37622C37
> >>
> >> Take note of the first solution, setting the path to the
> >> program directory in PATH.
> >>

> >> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:59:39 -0000, in
> >> <wKcSb.2$(E-Mail Removed)>
> >> Dr Evil scrawled:

> >thing

try

> >the

> >> --
> >> Basic computer maintenance

> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

Right click on the shortcut to your MP3 player, and
select 'Properties'. You will see the path in there.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:14:07 -0000, in
<EIeSb.208$(E-Mail Removed)>
Dr Evil scrawled:

>Sounding good Mike
>
>but how do I know the details of my 'mp3 player'?

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Dr Evil

ok, done that, now how do I do part 7? Close Microsoft Visual using C++*

Not So Evil Dr

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Right click on the shortcut to your MP3 player, and
> select 'Properties'. You will see the path in there.
>

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:14:07 -0000, in
> <EIeSb.208$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Dr Evil scrawled:
>
> >Sounding good Mike
> >
> >but how do I know the details of my 'mp3 player'?

> <snip>
>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

Reboot.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:34:06 -0000, in
<o%eSb.355$(E-Mail Removed)>
Dr Evil scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Dr Evil

still not working

this is what I have in the new path: %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%
\C:\Program Files\Panasonic\SD-JukeboxV4\sd-jukebox.exe

the bit where /C: is where I added, does it look about right to you? (didn't
leave gap after % sign)

Not So Evil Dr

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Reboot.
>

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:34:06 -0000, in
> <o%eSb.355$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Dr Evil scrawled:
>
> >ok, done that, now how do I do part 7? Close Microsoft Visual using C++*
> >
> >Not So Evil Dr
> >
> >"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Right click on the shortcut to your MP3 player, and
> >> select 'Properties'. You will see the path in there.
> >>

> >> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:14:07 -0000, in
> >> <EIeSb.208$(E-Mail Removed)>
> >> Dr Evil scrawled:

> >> <snip>
> >>

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

No, that's the wrong syntax. It should be, exactly:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;"C:\Program Files\
Panasonic\SD-JukeboxV4\sd-jukebox.exe"

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:12:33 -0000, in
<nzfSb.6$(E-Mail Removed)>
Dr Evil scrawled:

>still not working
>
>this is what I have in the new path: %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%
>\C:\Program Files\Panasonic\SD-JukeboxV4\sd-jukebox.exe
>
>the bit where /C: is where I added, does it look about right to you? (didn't
>leave gap after % sign)

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance