Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cannot get into Yahoo mail

cannot get into Yahoo mail

I just downloaded an update from OE. Now I cannot get into my Yahoo mail.
What now? RK

--
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." --ee cummings

°Mike°

Where did you download the update from? Your version
of O.E. is *still* out of date:

Go here for the latest cumulative update:
April 2003, Cumulative Patch for Outlook Express (330994)
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...94/default.asp

And while you are at it, update Internet Explorer:
November 2003 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec...tin/03-048.asp

After you have updated, check your settings.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:34:37 GMT, in
<xyYRb.79919$(E-Mail Removed)>
<(E-Mail Removed)> scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Sultan

wrote in newsyYRb.79919$(E-Mail Removed):

> I just downloaded an update from OE. Now I cannot get into my Yahoo
> mail. What now? RK
>
> --
> "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." --ee cummings

Please only post the question once. Posting more than once will often get
you ignored and your question goes unanswered.

Now for your problem, did you verify all your settings were correct? I've
only used OE for Hotmail, not Yahoo so not sure if you needed to use a
third party app or not but try searching Google or Yahoo for how to do
this. Google is your best friend. Use it.

Sultan