Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Any W.E.B. Griffin fans read the group?

Any W.E.B. Griffin fans read the group?

-= Hawk =-

I need someone with the 3rd book of the Corps series to
check something for me if anyone's got it.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Bay0Wulf

Ummm ... I have some WEB but do you know the actual title of the 3rd book? I
might be able to help ... I might even be able to "remember" it might be
easier than actually finding the book

- Bay0Wulf

"-= Hawk =-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newstkg10tqqfu4cl3qkrudd517pvn78h4611@news-server...

> I need someone with the 3rd book of the Corps series to
> check something for me if anyone's got it.
>
> --
> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
> Riddles II, v3
> - T. Pratchett

Boomer

Bay0Wulf, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Ummm ... I have some WEB but do you know the actual title of the
> 3rd book? I might be able to help ... I might even be able to
> "remember" it might be easier than actually finding the book

"Counterattack", possibly.

> - Bay0Wulf
>
> "-= Hawk =-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newstkg10tqqfu4cl3qkrudd517pvn78h4611@news-server...
>>
>> I need someone with the 3rd book of the Corps series to
>> check something for me if anyone's got it.
>>
>> --
>> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
>> Riddles II, v3
>> - T. Pratchett

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:04:11 GMT, "Bay0Wulf"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>Ummm ... I have some WEB but do you know the actual title of the 3rd book? I
>might be able to help ... I might even be able to "remember" it might be
>easier than actually finding the book

Book three is Counterattack and I'm looking for the last 'date'
from the end of the book. He's jumping all over the ****ing time
line in this series and I'm finding it annoying. Counterattack starts
somewhere right after the 1st book in the series started and even
went back and changed/added things to what happened in the
1st two books.

>"-= Hawk =-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>newstkg10tqqfu4cl3qkrudd517pvn78h4611@news-server...
>>
>> I need someone with the 3rd book of the Corps series to
>> check something for me if anyone's got it.
>>
>> --
>> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
>> Riddles II, v3
>> - T. Pratchett

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Syphillus

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:04:11 GMT, "Bay0Wulf"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:
>
> >Ummm ... I have some WEB but do you know the actual title of the 3rd

book? I
> >might be able to help ... I might even be able to "remember" it might be
> >easier than actually finding the book

> Book three is Counterattack and I'm looking for the last 'date'
> from the end of the book. He's jumping all over the ****ing time
> line in this series and I'm finding it annoying. Counterattack starts
> somewhere right after the 1st book in the series started and even
> went back and changed/added things to what happened in the
> 1st two books.

W.E.B. is an old fugger give em a break...good readin tho............

--
Syphillus