Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Forte Agent

Forte Agent

Draziccool

How to change the NNTP in Forte Agent?

Boomer

Draziccool, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How to change the NNTP in Forte Agent?

Hi

I don't use Agent but have you looked around? Checked the Help file?
It would be the same place you added the "news.wanadoo.nl"

For further help, if needed, you might want to visit this group.

alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

If you are looking for a better news server to use, read through
these groups:

alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
alt.free.newsservers

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Harrison

Once more, NNTP is Network News Transfer Protocol.
There is no changing it.
You can change your desired news server under <Options><User and
System Profile> System Tab.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:05:37 +0100, "Draziccool"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How to change the NNTP in Forte Agent?

°Mike°

I'm guessing that you mean your news server. Harrison
has already told you how to do that, however, if you mean
how do you change your NNTP-Posting-Host header, then
the answer is still that you can't -- it's added server side.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:05:37 +0100, in
<4018240a$0$143$(E-Mail Removed)>
Draziccool scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Harrison

Thanks for the follow up.
I hadn't considered that he may be trying to do that.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:24:51 +0000, °Mike°
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm guessing that you mean your news server. Harrison
>has already told you how to do that, however, if you mean
>how do you change your NNTP-Posting-Host header, then
>the answer is still that you can't -- it's added server side.
>

>On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:05:37 +0100, in
> <4018240a$0$143$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Draziccool scrawled:
>
>>How to change the NNTP in Forte Agent?

°Mike°

No problem.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:39:43 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Harrison scrawled:

link to download forte free agent 3.3 ( freeware ) news reader agent jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk Computer Information 1 07-27-2007 12:23 AM
Re: forte agent 1.93 Computer Support 4 07-23-2003 04:22 PM
Re: forte agent 1.93 Brenadier Jehosephat Computer Support 4 07-23-2003 07:42 AM
Re: forte agent 1.93 Meat Plow Computer Support 0 07-21-2003 06:29 PM
Re: forte agent 1.93 Ron Martell Computer Support 1 07-21-2003 05:32 PM

Advertisments