Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lost XP ord Dog

Lost XP ord Dog

Until today I have had a dog come out at the top right hand corner whenever
I type a letter, now there is nothing except a message "Office Assistant
requires Microsoft Agent 2.0 or
later. This product is available on Office System Pack." I
understand the message, but I do not have this "Office System Pack." Maybe
it was installed when I bought the CPU, but I wan't given the CD.

Can anyone help, please. Thank you in advance. Oscar

chr / ord Sean McIlroy Python 3 11-03-2009 07:40 PM
break unichr instead of fix ord? rurpy@yahoo.com Python 20 08-30-2009 04:42 PM
ord function problem from newbie David.J.Anderson66@gmail.com Python 3 03-18-2008 04:18 AM
World's Ugliest Dog Dies>> Warning: Repulsive image of ugly dog kenny Computer Support 0 12-08-2005 10:17 PM
Lost XP ord Dog Computer Support 1 01-28-2004 10:26 PM

Advertisments