Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > xp firewall vs.zonealarm

xp firewall vs.zonealarm

Route 9w

Nice post.
Agreed on norton/mcafee.
I like and use etrust and have good luck with the AV product. from
past experience Panda works out well.
The home pc thing is as pointed out.
For broadband I use the router system with just the AV.
I find anything symantec to be ...... well, there are better, smaller,
easier to work with things out there.
FWIW
Joe