Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Password program

Password program

*** HAWK

I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.

I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
remembering just the one
Thanks

Sano

- "*** HAWK" <(E-Mail Removed)> - spluttered in
news:4017b10d$0$27808$(E-Mail Removed) :

> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
> used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.
>
> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
> remembering just the one
> Thanks

I would look at these guys, http://www.sysinternals.com/ . Their proggies
appear to be (for what little I know) very well done.

--
* Would somebody
please poke holes in

Micio

"Sano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns947E52DBB1707ecksandother@216.196.97.132.. .
> - "*** HAWK" <(E-Mail Removed)> -

spluttered in
> news:4017b10d$0$27808$(E-Mail Removed) :
>
> > I am looking for a simple program to remember all my

passwords - I have
> > used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware'

products.

> > I just need something that will let me access all my

passwords by
> > remembering just the one
> > Thanks

> I would look at these guys, http://www.sysinternals.com/ .

Their proggies
> appear to be (for what little I know) very well done.
>

> --
> * Would somebody
> please poke holes in
> the top of my jar?

====================
Hello Sano and Good Day !!!!!
Please do not ask us to poke holes in the top of Your Jar
Jeannie the Fairy Lady might fly out loose,can You handle
Her ??

In case that uncontrollable urge of Yours will overpower You
and let Her out and ask You if You have a Wish , please say
YES YES YES, we all wand a " virus ,worm,trojan,and bug Proof
Operating System for our Computers "
Thanks Sano. Regards Micio. Cheers!!!!!

°Mike°

Try Password Corral
http://www.cygnusproductions.com/freeware/pc.asp

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:54:36 -0000, in
<4017b10d$0$27808$(E-Mail Removed)>
*** HAWK scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

WayneXXX

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:54:36 -0000, *** HAWK wrote:

> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
> used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.
>
> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
> remembering just the one
> Thanks

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/pins.html

PINs is a free feature-rich Windows program for safe and comfortable
storing of any secure information like passwords, accounts, PINs etc.
PINs uses a secure 448 bit Blowfish algorithm to ensure the data are
not crackable. The password used for securing access to stored data is
not saved anywhere.

PINs does not require installation and does not need any special dlls,
drivers or system files which can mess up your system. This means that
PINs can run directly from floppy - including data files - without
installing anything. This is extremely useful if you wish to easily
access your data on other computers as well.

--
WayneXXX

No replies by e-mail, unless explicitly requested!

Hywel Jenkins

In article <4017b10d$0$27808$(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid says...
> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
> used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.
>
> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
> remembering just the one

I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything other than
the EXE and the database.
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php

No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to try it.
It's fairly simple.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

Boomer

Hywel Jenkins, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <4017b10d$0$27808$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed)lid says...
>> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
>> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
>> 'bloatware' products.
>>
>> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
>> by remembering just the one

> I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
> other than the EXE and the database.
> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
>
> No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
> try it. It's fairly simple.

I want to download Erin.

Boomer

Hywel Jenkins, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <4017b10d$0$27808$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed)lid says...
>> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
>> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
>> 'bloatware' products.
>>
>> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
>> by remembering just the one

> I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
> other than the EXE and the database.
> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
>
> No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
> try it. It's fairly simple.

Very nice little (21kb) program! Thank you, Hywel.

Hywel Jenkins

In article <4017f2de$0$191$(E-Mail Removed) s.net>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Hywel Jenkins, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In article <4017b10d$0$27808$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > (E-Mail Removed)lid says...
> >> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
> >> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
> >> 'bloatware' products.
> >>
> >> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
> >> by remembering just the one

> > I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
> > other than the EXE and the database.
> > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
> >
> > No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
> > try it. It's fairly simple.
> >

> I want to download Erin.

Me to, but sadly, too late:
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/rambles.php?id=69

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/mfaq.php

Hywel Jenkins

In article <4017f4a1$0$191$(E-Mail Removed) s.net>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Hywel Jenkins, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In article <4017b10d$0$27808$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > (E-Mail Removed)lid says...
> >> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
> >> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
> >> 'bloatware' products.
> >>
> >> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
> >> by remembering just the one

> > I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
> > other than the EXE and the database.
> > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
> >
> > No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
> > try it. It's fairly simple.

> Very nice little (21kb) program! Thank you, Hywel.

You're welcome.