Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I-worm/MyDoom prob

I-worm/MyDoom prob

ian

A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG virus
checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected files on her
disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..

Junfan

http://www.stormirc.net

Win

NAME THE VIRUS
I SAY
NAME THE VIRUS

"ian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG virus
> checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected files on her
> disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..
>
> Junfan
>
> http://www.stormirc.net

Harrison

Use the Symantec removal tool.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com...oval.tool.html

tiny version http://tinyurl.com/3bwly

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:46:13 +0000, ian <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG virus
>checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected files on her
>disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..
>
>Junfan
>
>http://www.stormirc.net

Harrison

Read the subject line.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:49:14 +1300, "Win" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>NAME THE VIRUS
>I SAY
>NAME THE VIRUS
>
>"ian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG virus
>> checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected files on her
>> disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..
>>
>> Junfan
>>
>> http://www.stormirc.net

Miggsee

Ever read a subject?

"Win" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QbORb.26384$(E-Mail Removed)...
> NAME THE VIRUS
> I SAY
> NAME THE VIRUS
>
> "ian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG virus
> > checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected files on her
> > disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..
> >
> > Junfan
> >
> > http://www.stormirc.net

Flaccid

Win wrote:

>> A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG virus
>> checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected files on her
>> disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..

> NAME THE VIRUS
> I SAY
> NAME THE VIRUS

READ THE SUBJECT
I SAY
READ THE SUBJECT

Boomer

Win, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> NAME THE VIRUS
> I SAY
> NAME THE VIRUS

<Quote>
How rude!!!!!!!
Don't you mean you would like to say somethin but you don't know
nothin'
</Quote>

news: <80NRb.26328$(E-Mail Removed)>

BTW learn to read headers and subject lines.

> "ian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG
>> virus checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected
>> files on her disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..
>>
>> Junfan
>>
>> http://www.stormirc.net

ian

Thanks

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:36:10 -0500, Harrison <Harrison> wrote:

>Use the Symantec removal tool.
>http://securityresponse.symantec.com...oval.tool.html
>
>tiny version http://tinyurl.com/3bwly
>
>On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:46:13 +0000, ian <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG virus
>>checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected files on her
>>disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..
>>
>>Junfan
>>
>>http://www.stormirc.net

Harrison

No problem.