Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Newsgroup email address.

Newsgroup email address.

not hereplease@not here.com

How do I forward an email I have received to this newsgroup

Win

don't know
what a good question
people like you keep the software developers thinking

workaround
in orignal email click edit select all
then edit copy
go the the news server
click where you want the text to go
then click edit paist

that should have it where you want it

"not hereplease@not here.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:b4MRb.12338$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I forward an email I have received to this newsgroup

Me

Click the Forward button and type an email address.

"not hereplease@not here.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:b4MRb.12338$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I forward an email I have received to this newsgroup

Prognosticator

"Win" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bHMRb.26308$(E-Mail Removed)...
> don't know
> what a good question
> people like you keep the software developers thinking
>
> workaround
> in orignal email click edit select all
> then edit copy
> go the the news server
> click where you want the text to go
> then click edit paist
>
> that should have it where you want it
>

> "not hereplease@not here.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:b4MRb.12338$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do I forward an email I have received to this newsgroup

Just attach it as a new post or reply to group

Ionizer

"anthonyberet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bv965n$p9gbt$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> > Just attach it as a new post or reply to group
> >

> No, don't attach it. The OP would very likely get flamed for this...

Hey, Anthony:

You might very likely get flamed for posting from the future!

Regards,
Ian.
(Now Playing: Time - Pink Floyd)

trout

not hereplease@not here.com wrote:

> How do I forward an email I have received to this newsgroup

For what purpose? If it is just to reproduce the content; you may as
well do a simple C+P into a new post.
If you want help with tracing, etc; highlight the email, and press
Ctrl + F3 for the full headers and message. Select all, copy, and paste
into a new post. Don't forget to obscure your email address as it
appears in the 'TO:' header.
--
"I don't *believe* direct forwarding is possible from mail to news."

anthonyberet