Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > password

password

John Garfield

Good Morning.

Everytime I type what I beleive is my password I get a message that user
name and password do not match. What is wrong?

John Garfield

Win

ring your Intetrnet service provider and talk to them about it
Get them to try your username and password
they can even change it for you

"John Garfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kSLRb.31288$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good Morning.
>
> Everytime I type what I beleive is my password I get a message that user
> name and password do not match. What is wrong?
>
> John Garfield

Hywel Jenkins

In article <kSLRb.31288$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Good Morning.
>
> Everytime I type what I beleive is my password I get a message that user
> name and password do not match. What is wrong?

I suppose that depends on the application you're using. Perhaps your
account has been closed.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

GFG

In every password protected program or just one? Watch your case because some passwords are case sensitive. Otherwise,follow the "Forgotten your Password" link on the log in page for instructions as to how to receive your password notification.

"Hywel Jenkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) t...
> In article <kSLRb.31288$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > Good Morning.
> >
> > Everytime I type what I beleive is my password I get a message that user
> > name and password do not match. What is wrong?

> I suppose that depends on the application you're using. Perhaps your
> account has been closed.
>
> --
> Hywel I do not eat quiche
> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/mfaq.php

Jake

Wrong?
The "user name" & "passsword" do not match!
DUH!