Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > old unisys pc & win95

old unisys pc & win95

wrench

I havent seen it yet. My sister just got a Unisys PC ( build dade
6/95) with win95. Has a 3.5 floppy & 5.25 floppy, will it take a CDR
drive in place of 5.25 floppy. It does work but no programs in it
except ms office. Got two CDS with op sys and a modem with it.
I was going to tell her to learn with it then get a newer one but on
limited income SS.

°Mike°

I don't see why not. Just connect it as a slave to the
IDE cable. Though she'd probably be better off
browsing through eBay for a better machine.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:07:33 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
wrench scrawled:

--