Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Fatal Exception 0D

Fatal Exception 0D

CdLSRN

I am crashing several times a day while using IE6. Almost always it is Fatal
Exception 0D has occured at 2437:01676B97. Sometimes 0D @ 2467:01676B97. Sometimes 0D
248F:01676B97 followed by 0246:015F47FB. I have spent hours trying to figure out the
Microsoft troubleshooting. I don't have a clue. I have McAfee firewall and vs. Please
tell me what do these numbers mean?

°Mike°

Definition of Fatal Exception 0D Error Messages
http://support.microsoft.com/support...msg/kbfe0d.asp

What Are Fatal Exception Errors
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=150314

Error Messages: FATAL EXCEPTION ERRORS
http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:17:35 GMT, in
<3ZERb.21002$(E-Mail Removed) t>
CdLSRN scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Unk

It would be helpful if you posted something critical like the OS, Video
card, sound card, etc.
Try here: http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:17:35 GMT, "CdLSRN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am crashing several times a day while using IE6. Almost always it is Fatal
>Exception 0D has occured at 2437:01676B97. Sometimes 0D @ 2467:01676B97. Sometimes 0D
>248F:01676B97 followed by 0246:015F47FB. I have spent hours trying to figure out the
>Microsoft troubleshooting. I don't have a clue. I have McAfee firewall and vs. Please
>tell me what do these numbers mean?

Boomer

°Mike°, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Definition of Fatal Exception 0D Error Messages
> http://support.microsoft.com/support.../errormsg/kbfe
> 0d.asp
>
> What Are Fatal Exception Errors
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=150314
>
> Error Messages: FATAL EXCEPTION ERRORS
> http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

From Googles archive.

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10112737
and
Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?I51125737

--

<HCFTH>

CdLSRN

Windows 98se
"Unk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It would be helpful if you posted something critical like the OS, Video
> card, sound card, etc.
> Try here: http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php
>

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:17:35 GMT, "CdLSRN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I am crashing several times a day while using IE6. Almost always it is Fatal
> >Exception 0D has occured at 2437:01676B97. Sometimes 0D @ 2467:01676B97. Sometimes

0D
> >248F:01676B97 followed by 0246:015F47FB. I have spent hours trying to figure out

the
> >Microsoft troubleshooting. I don't have a clue. I have McAfee firewall and vs.

Please
> >tell me what do these numbers mean?

CdLSRN

I have done these sites for HOURS AND DAYS. I guess I am just not smart enough to
find a clue.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Definition of Fatal Exception 0D Error Messages
> http://support.microsoft.com/support...msg/kbfe0d.asp
>
> What Are Fatal Exception Errors
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=150314
>
> Error Messages: FATAL EXCEPTION ERRORS
> http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php
>

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:17:35 GMT, in
> <3ZERb.21002$(E-Mail Removed) t>
> CdLSRN scrawled:
>
> >I am crashing several times a day while using IE6. Almost always it is Fatal
> >Exception 0D has occured at 2437:01676B97. Sometimes 0D @ 2467:01676B97.
> >Sometimes 0D 248F:01676B97 followed by 0246:015F47FB. I have spent
> >hours trying to figure out the Microsoft troubleshooting. I don't have a clue.
> >I have McAfee firewall and vs. Please tell me what do these numbers mean?

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

On 28 Jan 2004 02:52:40 GMT, in
<401723f7$0$164$(E-Mail Removed) s.net>
Boomer scrawled:

>°Mike°, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Definition of Fatal Exception 0D Error Messages
>> http://support.microsoft.com/support.../errormsg/kbfe
>> 0d.asp
>>
>> What Are Fatal Exception Errors
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=150314
>>
>> Error Messages: FATAL EXCEPTION ERRORS
>> http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

>From Googles archive.
>
>Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10112737
>and
>Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?I51125737

Oh, dear. Another that doesn't check for replies.

Thanks.

--
<HCFTH>

°Mike°

If you want to fix the problem yourself, you need to persevere
with the troubleshooting. Take each suggestion one step at
a time. If it's beyond you, either ask a friend who may be able
to help, or take the unit to a repair shop.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:00:47 GMT, in
<zBFRb.21130$(E-Mail Removed) t>
CdLSRN scrawled:

CdLSRN, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have done these sites for HOURS AND DAYS. I guess I am just
> not smart enough to find a clue.

You might want to start with reading Mikes
Basic computer maintenance.

And then this.
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm