Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Virus removal help!

Virus removal help!

Baalrog

Anyone know how to remove the backdoor virus, "Remotesob.A" my Av prog
(AGV) detected it but has not removed it, any help here would be
appreciated.

--
Regards Ron...........

hEE Hee

check it out
http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/defau...virus_k=100189

"Baalrog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:y4tRb.11979$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Anyone know how to remove the backdoor virus, "Remotesob.A" my Av
prog
| (AGV) detected it but has not removed it, any help here would be
| appreciated.
|
| --
| Regards Ron...........

Miggsee

http://securityresponse.symantec.com...remotesob.html
~or
http://tinyurl.com/347h5

"Baalrog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:y4tRb.11979$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know how to remove the backdoor virus, "Remotesob.A" my Av prog
> (AGV) detected it but has not removed it, any help here would be
> appreciated.
>
> --
> Regards Ron...........

Miggsee

You could try a trial version of Trojan Hunter
http://www.misec.net/trojanhunter/.

The following are online scanners, courtesy of °Mike°
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/hous...start_corp.asp
http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/

or a trial of Norton http://nct.digitalriver.com/0001/ , or an online free
scanner.

Good Luck, and post back with (hopefully favorable) results.