Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > shortcut for 'hide statusbar'?

shortcut for 'hide statusbar'?

jamfreak

Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows statusbar?

MTH

"jamfreak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6 ...
> Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows statusbar?

Hywel Jenkins

In article <Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>,
> Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows statusbar?

In which application?

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

jamfreak

Hywel Jenkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) t:

> In article <Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows
>> statusbar?

> In which application?

just in general. if i have no prorams open.

Miggsee

Have a look:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q126449
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/h...keyboardsc.asp

"jamfreak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6 ...
> Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows statusbar?

°Mike°

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:23:38 GMT, in
<Xns947C9269A8906volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>
jamfreak scrawled:

>Hywel Jenkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) et:
>
>> In article <Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>,
>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>> Is there a windows shortcut where I can hide/view the Windows
>>> statusbar?

>> In which application?
>>

>just in general. if i have no prorams open.

How can you have a status bar if you have no programs open?
Do you mean the taskbar?

--
Basic computer maintenance

jamfreak

°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:40278fbb.13510921
@localhost.dot.net:

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:23:38 GMT, in
> <Xns947C9269A8906volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>
> jamfreak scrawled:
>
>>Hywel Jenkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). net:
>>
>>> In article <Xns947C8E1EDF222volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>,
>>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>>
>>> In which application?
>>>

>>just in general. if i have no prorams open.

> How can you have a status bar if you have no programs open?
> Do you mean the taskbar?

yeah, sorry I obviously mean TASKBAR. Anyway to hide it except Auto Hide?

°Mike°

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:42:01 GMT, in
<Xns947C9FB322C57volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>
jamfreak scrawled:

>°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:40278fbb.13510921
>@localhost.dot.net:
>
>> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:23:38 GMT, in
>> <Xns947C9269A8906volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>
>> jamfreak scrawled:
>>
>>>Hywel Jenkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) .net:

>>>just in general. if i have no prorams open.

>> How can you have a status bar if you have no programs open?
>> Do you mean the taskbar?
>>

>yeah, sorry I obviously mean TASKBAR. Anyway to hide it except Auto Hide?

Yes, unlock it and then use the mouse to drag it to the extreme
bottom.

--
Basic computer maintenance