Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Missing Link Plus

Missing Link Plus

anon

I have a Brother MFC1850 fax machine that I use Missing Link Plus software
with to send "fax blasts" to my members. Entering addresses into the
phonebook is tedious and time consuming. It would seem that there would be
a way to import phonebook information into Missing Link Plus via Excel, but
I'm not sure what the accepted format is. I've looked completely through my
manuals and every website that I can think of, but I'm not able to find the
answer. Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Harrison

Are your "members" opt in or opt out?