Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't delete Hotbar

Can't delete Hotbar

Dinah

I clicked on "Upgrade Outlook" at the end of a friends email because I
wanted the emoticons and something called Hotbar started installing. I want
to get rid of this because I can't stand the constant pop-ups. I went into
Add/Remove and was able to remove "Microsoft Upgrade" but it won't let me
remove "Outlook Tools by Hotbar" and "Web Browser Tools by Hotbar". They
are listed as removable but when I try the computer freezes up. That's
another problem I've had since installing the upgrade, constant freezes. I
have Windows Me (which is a problem in itself) What can I do to get rid of
this. TIA

Miggsee

http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml

"Dinah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fj8Rb.112636$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I clicked on "Upgrade Outlook" at the end of a friends email because I
> wanted the emoticons and something called Hotbar started installing. I

want
> to get rid of this because I can't stand the constant pop-ups. I went

into
> Add/Remove and was able to remove "Microsoft Upgrade" but it won't let me
> remove "Outlook Tools by Hotbar" and "Web Browser Tools by Hotbar". They
> are listed as removable but when I try the computer freezes up. That's
> another problem I've had since installing the upgrade, constant freezes.

> have Windows Me (which is a problem in itself) What can I do to get rid

of
> this. TIA

˝Ks

Iced in? I am....

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bv33jj$nntpf$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml
>
> "Dinah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fj8Rb.112636$(E-Mail Removed)...

Miggsee

Snow.

"˝Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Iced in? I am....
>

> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bv33jj$nntpf$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml
> >
> > "Dinah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:fj8Rb.112636$(E-Mail Removed)...

NoPops installs Hotbar Ron Martell Computer Support 3 05-08-2004 06:51 PM
Hotbar issue... Mary Computer Support 41 04-29-2004 03:36 PM
Alternative to Hotbar, etc... Mary Computer Support 0 04-06-2004 03:49 AM
Re: Hotbar or Similar Josef Knecht Computer Support 0 07-14-2003 12:42 PM
Re: Hotbar or Similar paul s Computer Support 0 07-09-2003 07:23 PM

Advertisments