Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP 3 Items Please ?

XP 3 Items Please ?

Lord Haw-Haw

Service pack no 2
When out ?

Zone Alarm can one get on CD Rom in pack?

What other Email others than Outlook express to work in xp?

Boomer

Ask Microsoft! I'm not sure they even know! www.microsoft.com

www.zonelabs.com

> What other Email others than Outlook express to work in xp?

Many! www.google.com

Lord Haw-Haw

Many thanks Decent of you and Gooles could not think at the time usefull as
not may tell me out Name what it is or the ones i got
AND ALL SORTS ,
news:40143cf8$0$197$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net...