Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how to create a nwsgroup?

Reply
Thread Tools

how to create a nwsgroup?

 
 
Klaus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004
Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?

Thanks a lot
Klaus


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004
Klaus, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Klaus


Why did you post your message twice?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004
On 25 Jan 2004 21:42:38 GMT, in
<4014384d$0$197$(E-Mail Removed) s.net>
Boomer scrawled:

>Klaus, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>> Klaus

>
>Why did you post your message twice?


S/h/it wants two newsgroups, ONE IN CAPITALS.

--
<HCFTH>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004
°Mike°, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 25 Jan 2004 21:42:38 GMT, in
> <4014384d$0$197$(E-Mail Removed) s.net>
> Boomer scrawled:
>
>>Klaus, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot
>>> Klaus

>>
>>Why did you post your message twice?

>
> S/h/it wants two newsgroups, ONE IN CAPITALS.
>


LOL ALT.COMP.SHOUT

--
<HCFTH>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Penna Elabi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004
"Klaus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>
> Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?


Web page: http://nnqweb.tripod.com/ncreate.html
Newsgroup: <news.newusers.questions>
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Create Api to create document and add,edit,delete text and t Krithika San Ruby 3 11-14-2009 09:29 PM
How can i create new users without utilizing the create user wizar prady ASP .Net 2 12-29-2007 10:46 PM
Can I create a Create .NET 1.1 project in VS2005? JB ASP .Net 1 12-14-2007 10:53 AM
How to create python script which can create csv we file with relationship Sonu Python 1 08-03-2007 01:08 PM
problem: create element in create element Iulian Ilea Javascript 4 12-17-2006 12:00 PM



Advertisments