Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Export favourites email etc from AOL

Export favourites email etc from AOL

Mcploppy ©

Hi all,

I am not an AOL user, my dad is, and is about to get broadband installed, he
is moving away from AOL. ( I have succeeded at last)
He has AOL 8 or 9 I'm not sure, how does he/we backup/export his
emails,contacts and favorites from AOL so that they can be imported to
Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.?

TIA
--
McPloppy ©

{ Remove both MyShoes to email me }
{ Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
{ Local Radio: http://tinyurl.com/j1vi }
{ My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

°Mike°

Try:

http://www.emailman.com/aol/
http://www.aoleave.com/
http://www.tvccs.com/Docs/Transferri...ss%20books.htm

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:22:10 -0000, in
<bv18hh$ndtnm$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
Mcploppy © scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Mcploppy ©

°Mike° bashed at the keyboard and said:
> Try:
>
> http://www.emailman.com/aol/
> http://www.aoleave.com/
> http://www.tvccs.com/Docs/Transferri...ss%20books.htm
>

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:22:10 -0000, in
> <bv18hh$ndtnm$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
> Mcploppy © scrawled:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am not an AOL user, my dad is, and is about to get broadband
>> installed, he is moving away from AOL. ( I have succeeded at
>> last)
>> He has AOL 8 or 9 I'm not sure, how does he/we backup/export his
>> emails,contacts and favorites from AOL so that they can be imported
>> to Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.?
>>

>> TIA

Cheers

°Mike°

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:42:24 -0000, in
<bv1gof$m865f$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
Mcploppy © scrawled:

>°Mike° bashed at the keyboard and said:
>> Try:
>>
>> http://www.emailman.com/aol/