Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bulletin...................

Bulletin...................

cadmin

PLEASE GIVE IT A GO!! IT REALLY WORKS!! I found this on a bulletin

board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through US
and japanese newsgroups, just like you are now in the UK ones, and came
across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of £6.oo! So I
thought,Yeah right, this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you have to send £1.00 to each of
the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own
name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,and post the article in at
least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying
it. I figured what have I got to lose except £6.00,right? Then I invested
the measly £6.00. Well GUESS WHAT! Within 7 days, I started getting money
in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon; but the money just
kept coming in. In my first week, I made about £50.oo. By the end of the
second week I had made a total of over £900.oo. In the third week I had over
£3,000.oo and it' s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have
made a total of just over £15,000.oo and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth £6.00,and 6 stamps. Let me tell you how this works and
most importantly, why it works. Also make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I
promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start
making more money than you thought possible by doing something easy!
Suggestion:

Read
this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow
the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal.
And,your investment is only £6.00,(Plus postage). IMPORTANT: This is not a
rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and there is virtually no
risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered
to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow
these directions Exactly, and £15,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to
the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Ordering business.
In this business your product is not solid and tangible; it's a service.

You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the
money made from the mailing list is secondary income, which is made from
people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4
easy steps to success:
STEP 1:Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper: PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 UK £1.00 coins
and tape ONE to EACH of the 6 pieces of paper. So the coin will not break
through the envelope. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and
seal them, MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES (£0.16
pence stamps should cover it for second class and keep your costs even
lower). You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper
stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a £1.00 coin.
What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I
was a little sceptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
all. So I checked it out with the UK Post Office (0845-722-3344) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the six envelopes to the following
addresses:

#1) B. Faye, 60 Wilmers court stracey road London, NW10 8XN
#2) A.Allmark 18 manor road, oxley, wolverhampton. west midlands WV10

6DT
#3) S.N.Korley, P.O.Box TN 1571,Teshie/Nungua Estates,Accra-Ghana.
#4) D.Hraig 2 George St. Barnard Castle County Durham DL128JD
#5) I.Trafford, 6 Tyne Street, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
6LH
#6) A.Crawshaw, 2-4 Roper Street, Kingston-upon-Hull,Humberside,HU1
2QA

STEP 2: Now take the number 1 name off the list that you see above,
move the others up 1. (6 becomes 5,5 becomes 4,etc.) And add YOUR name as
number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep
this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 34,000
groups). All you need is 200,but remember, the more you post, the more money
you make! : ** EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO IT, BUT REMEMBER TO PUT
ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES. This is perfectly legal! If you have any
doubts, refer to Title18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a
copy of these steps for
yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and
again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to
the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program
will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your
way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and addresses sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good
idea to wrap the £1.00 coin in a dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
theft.)
So,as each post is downloaded and the directions followed carefully, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
one pound each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when
your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of Pounds
in CASH!!!! What an opportunity for only £6.00. SEND it now; remember to add
your own name to the list and you're in business!!!!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS STEP 1) You do not need to
re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor to
the bottom of this document, and select 'copy from the edit menu. This will
copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. STEP 2) Open a blank
'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the
'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3) Save your new
notepad file as a .txt. file. If you want to do your postings in different
settings, you always have this file to go back to. STEP 4) Use Netscape or
Internet Explorer and try searching for various news groups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites, discussions.) STEP 5) Visit these message boards
and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this
letter
and select paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be
the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in
a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will
take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! You will begin receiving money
from around the world within days!.

** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say you receive only 10

replies (a
very low example of 5%). So then you make £10.00 with your name at #6
on the letter. Now, each of the 10 persons who just sent you £1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with your name at #5 and only 10 persons respond
to each of the original 10,that is another £100 for you, now those 100 each
make a MINIMUM 200 with your name at #4 and only receive 10 replies each,
you will make an additional £1000. OK, now here is the fun part, each of
those 1000 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with your name at #3 and they
each only receive 10 replies, that just made you £10,000!!!! Those 10,000
persons will
all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with your name at #2 and if
still 10 people per 200 newsgroups react, you will receive £100,000 if you
half the response by the time your name gets to number 1 in the list or
worst case scenario. you halve that again! (Only 2.5 responses per
newsgroup) you are still due £250,000 in the post. With an original
investment of only £6.00. AMAZING!!!! If you think this one is good.. by
then you will be an experienced winner. The thing to remember is: do you
realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet
(over 16 Million in the UK alone) and reading these articles everyday? JUST
LIKE YOU are now!!
So can you afford £6.00 and see if it really works? I think so...
People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money? So what!!!! What are the chances of that happening when there are
tons of new honest users and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 users everyday, with thousands of
those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
this will really work. GOODLUCK in YOUR NEW BUSINESS....
AS I SAID BEFORE IT WORKS OFF 2 THINGS HONESTY IN PARTICIPATION AND
MATHEMATICS, THERE IS A MATHEMATICAL FORMULA.

°Mike°

Abuse reports to:
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:18:15 -0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
cadmin scrawled:

>PLEASE GIVE IT A GO!! IT REALLY WORKS!! I found this on a bulletin

<snip>

>A.Crawshaw, 2-4 Roper Street, Kingston-upon-Hull,Humberside,HU1 2QA

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Boomer

cadmin, <cadmin@.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

> PLEASE GIVE IT A GO!!

Spam report id 630061454 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id 630061457 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id 630061460 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

Ionizer

"cadmin" <cadmin@.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> PLEASE GIVE IT A GO!!

Spam report id 630083438 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id 630083439 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id 630083440 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

Rob K

cadmin wrote:
<spam>

Spam report id 630100488 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id 630100498 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id 630100501 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:
(E-Mail Removed)

Voodoo

I have noticed that a few posters in this NG religiously post replies
to each and every SPAM message indicating that they have filed abuse
reports, yet the volume of SPAM in this group hasn't seemed to
diminish one bit as a reult of these efforts. If anything, the SPAM
has seemed to be increasing lately.

So my question is, "why bother?" Aren't you simply wasting more
bandwidth and calling more undue attention to these spammers?

Your efforts are obviously not working. So please don't take up
additional space in this group with your fruitless replies to these
messages.

°Mike°

I have personally received 7 confirmations of nuked
accounts, this week. THAT disputes your assertion
that it isn't working, or worth it.

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:09:01 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Voodoo scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Rob K

Voodoo wrote:
<snip>

> So my question is, "why bother?"

My opinion: Each spammer 'killed', ISP-wise of course, is one less.

> Aren't you simply wasting more
> bandwidth and calling more undue attention to these spammers?

No. Sending abuse reports calls *due* attention to spammmers, again,
ISP-wise and more.

> Your efforts are obviously not working.

No. Your conclusion is wrong. See şMikeş's reply.

Unfortunately, 'new' spammers can still spam, in other words,
preventing spamming itself is impossible.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:
(E-Mail Removed)

Mara

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:27:34 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

>I have personally received 7 confirmations of nuked
>accounts, this week. THAT disputes your assertion
>that it isn't working, or worth it.

I wondered why "Voodoo" was trying to play moduhrator, myself. I didn't see the
original post but just your reply, so I did a search of my bozo bin, and sure
enough....

And then:

Searched Groups for group:24hoursupport.helpdesk author:Voodoo
author:<(E-Mail Removed)>. Results 1 - 1 of 1. Search took 0.51
seconds.

That would explain the intense cluelessness, but h/sh/it's been binned here long
enough that I'd totally forgotten about it Morph?

"Although I can't remember for sure, I'm betting that's how he got in the 13th
Hell."

>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:09:01 -0800, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Voodoo scrawled:

<MOMMMIE! They're not posting what I want them to!>

--
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

°Mike°

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:10:19 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mara scrawled:

>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:27:34 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
>
>>I have personally received 7 confirmations of nuked
>>accounts, this week. THAT disputes your assertion
>>that it isn't working, or worth it.

>I wondered why "Voodoo" was trying to play moduhrator, myself. I didn't see the
>original post but just your reply,

Actually, I lied... it's eight.

<snip>

--
"A good memory is one trained to forget the trivial."