Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > error-38427 How do i get rid of this pop up at boot up?

Reply
Thread Tools

error-38427 How do i get rid of this pop up at boot up?

 
 
Hac
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004
I get this error at start up error-38427.It says "A vaild dll file was not
found windows is now deletng file" This started after I tryed to play a
movie clip.It does not seem to cayse any ill effect to the pc but is very
erritating.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004
So is very badly written English.


On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:21:27 GMT, in
<h0c7gmldct7s$.1irgzd8bbytp3$(E-Mail Removed)>
Hac scrawled:

<snip>

>c but is very erritating.


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Hac
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-26-2004
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:50:23 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

> So is very badly written English.
>
>
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:21:27 GMT, in
> <h0c7gmldct7s$.1irgzd8bbytp3$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Hac scrawled:
>
> <snip>
>
>>c but is very erritating.


The system is clean,still got the error-38427
 
Reply With Quote
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-26-2004
Hac, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:50:23 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
>
>> So is very badly written English.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:21:27 GMT, in
>> <h0c7gmldct7s$.1irgzd8bbytp3$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Hac scrawled:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>>c but is very erritating.

>
> The system is clean,still got the error-38427


What is the EXACT error message?

Please read these:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#asking
 
Reply With Quote
 
Alexander Rogge
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-26-2004
> I get this error at start up error-38427.It says "A vaild dll file was not
> found windows is now deletng file" This started after I tryed to play a
> movie clip.It does not seem to cayse any ill effect to the pc but is very
> erritating.


A video playback should not corrupt system files. Have you considered
using Linux?

http://www.lindows.com/lindows_sales_intro.php
http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/9.1/features/
http://www.suse.com/us/private/products/suse_linux/

While you consider using a better operating system, run "sfc /scannow"
with your Microsoft Windows installation CD-ROM inserted in the
appropriate drive.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PoP up AVSYSTEMCARE can't get rid crashbang1 Computer Support 18 08-08-2007 10:49 PM
how to get rid of msn messenger pop ups Fon Computer Support 7 02-24-2007 12:30 AM
Can't get rid of Pop Up Dinah Computer Support 3 06-25-2004 11:23 AM
How to get rid of PassItOn pop ups and insinuating itself onto my internet start up Deborah A+ Certification 1 09-21-2003 06:58 PM
windows pop ups not messenger- how to get rid Dennis Woods Computer Support 2 07-20-2003 12:47 AM



Advertisments