Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Downloading "Folder Jazz"

Downloading "Folder Jazz"

Martin Evans

Hi

I am relatively new to I.T. and am having difficulty downloading Folder
Jazz. All the links to it result in me being told that the page I want is
unavailable. Has anyone got around the problem recently.

This message is also my first to a newsgroup so is something of an
experiment!

Martin Evans.

°Mike°

It's no longer available. Here's an alternative:

CKFolder
http://www.musicsucks.com/CKSoft/CKFolder/

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:17:11 -0000, in
<bv0iph$rhd$(E-Mail Removed)>