Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What is IA Revolution

What is IA Revolution

PC

Greetings All

I have been asked to render an opinion on IA Revolution

http://www.iarevolution.com/imaintain/default.aspx

Statements like
"
Earn Thousands of DOLLARS Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
BY Just Introducing it to Your Family and Friends
(Simply tell them about IA Revolution)
"
just scream's 'scam' to me.

Looks like one of those obtuse marketing/pay per click/ Pyramid/...... make
everyone rich but you rip offs.

Any one else have experience/opinions.

Cheers
Paul

Mara

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:00:34 +1300, PC wrote:

>Greetings All
>
>I have been asked to render an opinion on IA Revolution
>
>http://www.iarevolution.com/imaintain/default.aspx
>

>Statements like
>"
>Earn Thousands of DOLLARS Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
> BY Just Introducing it to Your Family and Friends
>(Simply tell them about IA Revolution)
>"
>just scream's 'scam' to me.
>
>Looks like one of those obtuse marketing/pay per click/ Pyramid/...... make
>everyone rich but you rip offs.
>
>Any one else have experience/opinions.\

I couldn't find anything on the site that explains exactly how it's supposed to
work in detail. That's not a good thing. I'd take a SWAG that it's compression.
If it is, I wouldn't waste my money on it. And what you've quoted above sounds
suspiciously like it might encourage "affiliate spam." Thanks, but no thanks -
there's enough of that going on already:

http://tinyurl.com/2jo92

Hosted on NeoSpire, who doesn't seem to have a problem hosting 419ers.

"I'd avoid them like the Black Death, myself."

--
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

Richard

PC wrote:

> Greetings All

> I have been asked to render an opinion on IA Revolution

> http://www.iarevolution.com/imaintain/default.aspx

> Statements like
> "
> Earn Thousands of DOLLARS Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
> BY Just Introducing it to Your Family and Friends
> (Simply tell them about IA Revolution)
> "
> just scream's 'scam' to me.

> Looks like one of those obtuse marketing/pay per click/ Pyramid/......
> make everyone rich but you rip offs.

> Any one else have experience/opinions.

> Cheers
> Paul

Since they don't tell me what it is I'm getting, I don't trust it.
Another "take the money and run" scam.