Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > font settings

font settings

McWideGlide

I have recently found that my font settings are stuck. System is windows 98
,outlook express. I have changed them many times before and today they are
stuck.In Outlook Express , I go to TOOLS > OPTIONS > COMPOSE > COMPOSE FONT
SETTINGS. I change the settings, Apply and exit as always but it does not
work.
Can anybody help?
Many thanks to all who cruise this site and help other less knowledgeable.
Jeff Morris

°Mike°

What do you mean by your "font settings are stuck"?
What do you mean by "it does not work"?
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:35:52 GMT, in
<Y1yQb.24873$(E-Mail Removed) .net>
McWideGlide scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

trout

McWideGlide wrote:

> I have recently found that my font settings are stuck. System is
> windows 98 ,outlook express. I have changed them many times before
> and today they are stuck.In Outlook Express , I go to TOOLS > OPTIONS
> > COMPOSE > COMPOSE FONT SETTINGS. I change the settings, Apply and

> exit as always but it does not work.
> Can anybody help?
> Many thanks to all who cruise this site and help other less
> knowledgeable. Jeff Morris

Are you doing this for Mail, or News? Also check on your Send tab,
and make sure the settings don't conflict.
--
"All I can think of, based on your info."