Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > K_man

K_man

Quentin Adwon

trout wrote:

> C. 'Get laid' and 'little dick' lames are the essence of dullness.

But only if you've got a little dick and aren't getting laid.

--
Your Free Insult: Thou planting, rating, nail-biting horn-beast capsising gospel singer.

Jay

news:buv35t$m30iv$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Jay wrote:
>
> > Yes well, I got bored of the posts after the 1st Google page so gave
> > the benefit of the doubt.

> I'm guessing this is typical of your 'research'.

Not usually but then your ability to bore me is second to none.

> > This one seemes apt:

> And now, resorting to quoting unattributed insults while sucking the
> troll's ass. You're quite the little buffoon.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...p3.onemain.com

sucking the troll's ass?

> --
> "Toddle off, Sonny."

Sonny? Yikes! next you'll be luring me into your car with "sweeties"

Jay

news:buv2su$lpbm0$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Jay wrote:

> And here, we see the use of generic insults, in lieu of actually
> knowing what the **** you're talking about.

Temper, temper old man.
Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

Jay

news:QFREb2EWdN2V92630406fuUySPmMMuz9@ns.1freehost .com...
> trout wrote:
>
> > And now, resorting to ... sucking
> > the troll's ass. You're quite the little buffoon.

> Et tu, Brute. Read the subject header.

Julius Caesar was a troll?

trout

Jay wrote:

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:QFREb2EWdN2V92630406fuUySPmMMuz9@ns.1freehost .com...
>> trout wrote:
>>
>>> And now, resorting to ... sucking
>>> the troll's ass. You're quite the little buffoon.

>> Et tu, Brute. Read the subject header.

> Julius Caesar was a troll?

No, Zippy. You've just replied to your new buddy, K-twit the troll;
that was impersonating me. That's what trolls do. Just one more way that
he tries to slip out of my killfile with a little bleat for attention.
I *could* filter him by ISP; but I don't share his delusion that
he's important enough to be worth the effort.
--
"You just *don't* have a clue, do you?"

Jay

news:buv6r5$hflqe$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Jay wrote:
>
> > "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:QFREb2EWdN2V92630406fuUySPmMMuz9@ns.1freehost .com...

> >> Et tu, Brute. Read the subject header.

> > Julius Caesar was a troll?

> No, Zippy. You've just replied to your new buddy, K-twit the troll;

Zippy? I'm getting increasingly worried by your pet names.

> that was impersonating me. That's what trolls do. Just one more way that
> he tries to slip out of my killfile with a little bleat for attention.
> I *could* filter him by ISP; but I don't share his delusion that
> he's important enough to be worth the effort.
> --
> "You just *don't* have a clue, do you?"

I have plenty of clue. I haven't been following your games so was not aware
as to what lurks.
Now that I know that there are individuals here that talk to themselves and
impersonate others I'll know to check the headers.
I can send you details on how to filter by ISP if you like?

trout

Jay wrote:

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:buv2su$lpbm0$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> Jay wrote:

>> And here, we see the use of generic insults, in lieu of actually
>> knowing what the **** you're talking about.

> Temper, temper old man.
> Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

You know, you *really* should stick to your *stated* intent to stay
away from flames and insults. Of course, you state this while popping
into a 'flame' thread, to mew a few limp insults at people you know
nothing about, in circumstances of which you're equally ignorant; so
it's difficult to tell whether you're being hypocritical, or just
displaying more of your generous abundance of stupidity.
Either way, you're really not very good at it.
You can coast for a while on your Enyclopedia of Historic Usenet Lames
for a while, as you clearly don't *mind* appearing to be a petulant
twelve-year-old; but you clearly lack the mental agility necessary to
compose anything more complicated than bathroom graffitti, left to your
own devices.
Learn from your new pal, the K-troll. Avoid his example of becoming
a tired old troll, recycling the same tired, dull material. Or at least,
let him tutor you in the use of 'no-archive', impersonation, anonymous
remailers and sock-puppets, so you could at least be a good little
suck-ass.
Then, like him, you could delude yourself into thinking that it
*doesn't matter* if you're an irrelevant, pointless, pompous dullard.
--
"Dare to be dull. Be the best moron you can be."

trout

trout wrote:

> Yet, here you are. Pointlessly yapping away

Et tu, Brute.

--
Your Free Insult: Thou equibalancing, frilling, wriggly halfwit withstanding cleaner.

trout

trout wrote:

> And now, resorting to ... sucking
> the troll's ass. You're quite the little buffoon.

Et tu, Brute. Read the subject header.

--
Your Free Insult: Thou sickening, becoming, ****-faced horse's feedbag resuscitating clown.

trout

Jay wrote:
<snip>

> I have plenty of clue. I haven't been following your games so was not
> aware as to what lurks.

They are not 'my' games. This is what trolls do. There are trolls
and there are people that are not trolls. You clearly don't know the
difference.
--
"Just another of the indications that you have an ounce of knowledge for
every pound of opinion."