Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hardware help

hardware help

Dragan

I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
not have a computer.
They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
not throw it away, send them an offer on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) .

Treet Lover

>I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
>not have a computer.
>They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
>new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
>not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed) .

damn, maybe they should put some of those kids to work.

Budweiser

just because they are religious they deserve cheap kit???
tell them to use ebay or go to "boxes-r-us"
also sounds like the father should tie a knot in it---more for the social to
pay for!!
bet they even have a fish on the back of the motor

apart from that i always thought "the lord provided"?

looks like he will have to go to work and pay for stuff like the rest of the
masses

"Dragan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
> not have a computer.
> They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
> new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
> not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed) .

Jay

"Dragan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
> not have a computer.

And the religious bit is supposed to make them worthy of help?
Tell them to stop rooting and go out and work

Jay

> They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
> new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
> not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed) .

ron

"Dragan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
> not have a computer.
> They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
> new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
> not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed) .

Why don't they pray to god, I'm sure he will give them a computer?

Senti

Dragan did mumble (E-Mail Removed)...

> I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
> children/.They do not have a computer.
> They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
> something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
> not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed) .

Only a 7 member family?

My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2 ferrets and a
guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the 16 of us. That's 8 family
members per computer.

Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included) by buying
off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.
--
~SF~
Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing ; between 5 it's fantastic

Boomer

"Senti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bus58s$kcggb$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:

> Dragan did mumble (E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
>> children/.They do not have a computer.
>> They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
>> something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
>> not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed)
>> .

> Only a 7 member family?
>
> My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2 ferrets
> and a guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the 16 of us.
> That's 8 family members per computer.
>
> Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included)
> by buying off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.

The OP was posting from bitsyu.net. Serbia. Maybe that's a clue?

CHUNTY

"Dragan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
> not have a computer.
> They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
> new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
> not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed) .
>
>MMMmm no computer but they have an e-mail address.

c.rowlands4

That's disgraceful! Lucky you munged your addy or I'd report you to the
Animal Welfare People for restricting the natural born rights of the
chinchillas to unlimited access to a PC!

Senti wrote:
:: Dragan did mumble (E-Mail Removed)...
::
::: I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5
::: children/.They do not have a computer.
::: They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn
::: something new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
::: not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed) .
::
:: Only a 7 member family?
::
:: My girlfriend and I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chinchillas, 2 ferrets
:: and a guinea pig. We have 2 working computers for the 16 of us.
:: That's 8 family members per computer.
::
:: Both computers were made for under $300 each (monitors included) by
:: buying off of newsgroups and newspaper ads.
:: --
:: ~SF~
:: Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing ; between 5 it's fantastic
:: ... Woody Allen (1935 - )

---

Pauline Johnson

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:33:11 +0100, "Dragan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I know a religious 7 member family /mother, father and 5 children/.They do
>not have a computer.
>They would be very happy to get a second hand computer and learn something
>new. If you have it, and do not need it any more, do
>not throw it away, send them an offer on (E-Mail Removed) .

I have a Commodore 64 in working order.

Do they want to call in to Oz and pick it up?

--
Paulie

pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com