Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dvd

Warren Davies

Films I have dowloaded on the net play perfectly on my pc, but will not play
on my rececently bought dvdplayer. I am using DVD RW but it is supposed to
play them and does rcognise that tracks. However when I press play nothing
happens

Unk

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:34:32 -0000, "Warren Davies"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Films I have dowloaded on the net play perfectly on my pc, but will not play
>on my rececently bought dvdplayer. I am using DVD RW but it is supposed to
>play them and does rcognise that tracks. However when I press play nothing
>happens

Try TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.5
http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/download/tda.html

Ionizer

"Warren Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:burt09$dqc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Films I have dowloaded on the net play perfectly on my pc, but will not

play
> on my rececently bought dvdplayer. I am using DVD RW but it is supposed to
> play them and does rcognise that tracks. However when I press play nothing
> happens

Did you actually create a DVD or just put the downloaded avi files on to a
data disc? If you truly created a DVD and your player can't handle it, you
are not alone. DVD players don't masterfully do everything they claim to be
capable of these days. Look up your player and see what others are saying
about it: http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers

Regards,
Ian.

Pompeyİ

Are you saying you've download a movie from kazaa for example... as an avi
file etc and burnt it onto disc in the same format you d/loaded it as?
Daryn