Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outgoing email

Outgoing email

Dixie Sanger

Why won't Outlook send my email? Everything else seems to be working fine.

Dixie

James Haddow

You will need to be more specific, have you set the account up correctly?

James.

"Dixie Sanger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why won't Outlook send my email? Everything else seems to be working fine.
>
> Dixie

Harrison

Your outgoing mail server settings are wrong.
Contact your ISP (Comcast), and don't post to Usenet with a valid
e-mail address. It's where spam comes from.
See below for one option on masking your address.
It's best, however, to fake it altogether. Just don't use a valid
domain name.

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:17:16 -0500, "Dixie Sanger"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Why won't Outlook send my email? Everything else seems to be working fine.
>
>Dixie

David Precious

Dixie Sanger wrote:

> Why won't Outlook send my email? Everything else seems to be working fine.

You'll never get any answers with a question that vague.

What *happens* when you try to send email? Do you get any error messages?
If so, what are they? The more details you can provide, the more likely it
is that someone can help you.

Cheers

Dave P

--
David Precious
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

ASP.NET outgoing email goes to Junk-Email sweetpotatop@yahoo.com ASP .Net 2 04-25-2007 02:04 AM
changing the date of outgoing System.Web.Mail.MailMessage Email gh0st54 ASP .Net 0 10-26-2004 03:48 PM
outgoing email dug Computer Support 8 02-04-2004 11:34 PM
Outgoing email BooBoo Computer Support 8 10-14-2003 02:51 AM
MS's IIS - SMTP outgoing email fails Agent 008: Computer Support 4 10-03-2003 11:53 PM

Advertisments