Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > William Poaster

William Poaster

Fred Nile

Dear William Poaster,

You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the Festival
of Light.

I often conduct tours throughout regional Australia. On these tours I was
accompanied by my good friend and aide, Clyde. Clyde would sit up on stage
and face the audience. He was a prime example of life ruined by excessive
indulgence in sex, drugs and alcohol, not to mention being a linux user. A
thoroughly debauched creature if there ever was one.

During my sermons, Clyde would stare at the audience through his bleary and
bloodshot eyes, pick his nose, rub his half-erection through his urine
stained trousers, and make rude suggestions to the ladies in the first few
rows. He would abuse fellow males with terrible invective, and would often
stain the back of his trousers in public.

Sadly, Clyde died last week and I am left in the unfortunate position of not
having an exhibit of a debauched life ruined by excessive sex, drugs and
alcohol. A mutual friend (K-Man) gave me your name and suggested you might
be in a position to take Clyde's place. I would keep you in rock-bottom
condition by supplying you with all the drugs, women and booze you could
handle. This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

Regards,

Rev. Fred Nile

Diogenes

SgtMinor wrote:
> Fred Nile wrote:
>>
>> Dear William Poaster,
>>
>> You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the
>> Festival of Light.

> <snip>
>
> Good grief, where did you get this one from? Your grandpa? This lame
> story is so old that it wouldn't surprise me to see a hieroglyphic
> version of it.

Ahhh... you've posted it before I assume.

--
Diogenes

SgtMinor

Fred Nile wrote:

> Dear William Poaster,
>
> You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the Festival
> of Light.

<snip>

Good grief, where did you get this one from? Your grandpa? This lame
story is so old that it wouldn't surprise me to see a hieroglyphic
version of it.

--
"Missed by a nile."

Mara

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT, Fred Nile wrote:

<snipped trollshit>
>This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

And one that only you are suitable for; it seems you have your head up
Powaqqatsi Man's ass far enough to be able to try to use the single rotted brain
cell he's got left, but things just don't seem to be working out for you, do
they?

"In short, **** off, troll."

--
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

Mara

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:00:53 -0500, SgtMinor wrote:

><snip>
>
>Good grief, where did you get this one from? Your grandpa? This lame
>story is so old that it wouldn't surprise me to see a hieroglyphic
>version of it.

That's what happens when trolls try to share a single cell. Thinking for
themselves, of course, or thinking at all for that matter, is a logistical
impossibility.

"Too bad the cell in question isn't in the greybar hotel."

--
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

B.Al.Zeebub

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:17:26 -0600, Mara pecked at a keyboard in anger (?):

http://tinyurl.com/2udrg

--
B.Al.Zeebub
Registered Linux User #339345

docmill

"Fred Nile" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:XU_Pb.56547$(E-Mail Removed):

> Dear William Poaster,
>
> You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the
> Festival of Light.

<SNIP>
>I would keep you in rock-bottom condition by supplying you with all the
>drugs, women and booze you could handle. This is, of course, a completely
> voluntary role.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rev. Fred Nile

Good God Freddy, you still leaving tracks on Terra Firma? I thought for
sure all the Thunderbird and Timex watch women you loved would have caved
you in by now. Everyone down on LV Avenue are still laughing about that
night you tried to get a nose filter change, because you couldn't keep
Valvoline and Vicodin straight, you slippery old bastard. I'd send a
donation, but word has it you're using the money for, auuhh DEPENDS. Good
luck in your search for the new Linux Luser Poaster child. Hey, how bout
Lint, your siamese twin brother that's a year older than you?

--
+++++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK ++++++++++++++

Fred Nile

Mara wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT, Fred Nile wrote:
>
> <snipped trollshit>
>> This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

> And one that only you are suitable for; it seems you have your head up
> Powaqqatsi Man's ass far enough to be able to try to use the single
> rotted brain cell he's got left, but things just don't seem to be
> working out for you, do they?
>
> "In short, **** off, troll."

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!! You stupid bitch. And you reckon you *NEVER* see any of my
poasts? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

--
Your Free Insult: Thou sprigging, fat-arsed, second-best idiot.

Mara

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:30:21 +1100, B.Al.Zeebub wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:17:26 -0600, Mara pecked at a keyboard in anger (?):
>
>> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT, Fred Nile wrote:
>>
>> <snipped trollshit>
>>>This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

>> And one that only you are suitable for; it seems you have your head up
>> Powaqqatsi Man's ass far enough to be able to try to use the single rotted brain
>> cell he's got left, but things just don't seem to be working out for you, do
>> they?
>>
>> "In short, **** off, troll."

>http://tinyurl.com/2udrg

Headers from the troll's post:

From: "Fred Nile" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.os.windows-xp
Subject: William Poaster
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT

******NNTP-Posting-Host: 168.143.113.102******

Looking up parliament.nsw.gov.au at whois.ausregistry.net.au.

Domain Name: parliament.nsw.gov.au
Last Modified: 19-Dec-2003 02:16:50 UTC
Registrar ID: R00004-AR
Registrar Name: NOIE

Registrant: The Parliament of New South Wales
Registrant ID: OTHER

Registrant ROID: C0978953-AR
Registrant Contact Name: Neil Dammerel
Registrant Email: (E-Mail Removed)

Tech ID: C1104864-AR
Tech Name: ccsu-host systems-admin
Tech Email: (E-Mail Removed)

Name Server: warrane.connect.com.au
Name Server IP: 192.189.54.33
Name Server: yarrina.connect.com.au
Name Server IP: 192.189.54.17
Name Server: telopea.ccsu.nsw.gov.au
Name Server IP: 203.15.73.2
Whois Australia says there is no Parliament addresses in 168.xxx.xxx.xxx.
Bigpond is in the 144.xxx.xxx.xxx range.

OrgName: Telstra
OrgID: TELSTR
Address: 9th Floor, 219 Elizabeth Street
Address: Melbourne Victoria, 3000
City:
StateProv:
PostalCode:
Country: AU

NetRange: 144.130.0.0 - 144.130.255.255
CIDR: 144.130.0.0/16
NetName: TELECOMAU
NetHandle: NET-144-130-0-0-1
Parent: NET-144-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
"Big surprise...not."

--

No ****ing ****, Sherlock?

--
Your Free Insult: Thou snowballing, retorting, half-clothed jack-a-nape napping gumshoe.