Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Please I Need Your Help!

Please I Need Your Help!

Voorhees NJ United

I am asking you to help me. I am asking you to make me a loan of just $1.00.
I am 48 years old and have been trying to find work for 3 years now.
I had a great job as a computer system analyst and it was outsorced.
My bills are high and the wife is working 12 hour days to make thinks work.
I want to start my own business in the computer gaming/educational center.
I want to buy forclosed and run down properties to support the business.
Please, will just $1.00 really hurt your pocket or your family. Every day I
get emails of people selling programs to make money. Nobody is making anything.
Help me Please. Come to my site http://voorheesnjunited.com
I promise you this that when it all works out your return will be far more
then the small donation you have made to renew my life and the dreams of
my family.

Thank you and God be with you and yours.

The Old Sourdough

Voorhees NJ United uttered the following maniacal gibberish in
24hoursupport.helpdesk on Wednesday 21 January 2004 03:05 pm:

snip

> Nobody is making anything.
> Help me
> Please.

snip

And you're not gonna make anything from me. But if you'll send me
$60,000, I'll send you $6. How's that for a deal?

--
The Old Sourdough
BEER!!11!! The ultimate food for those of us on a whole-grain diet.

Boomer

"Voorhees NJ United" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am

[snip]
> the small donation you

[snip]

Scam, spam all reported to comcast.

Also:

Subject: We Need Your Help Please
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004

Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

trout

Boomer wrote:

> "Voorhees NJ United" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I am

> [snip]
>> the small donation you

> [snip]
>
> Scam, spam all reported to comcast.
>
> Also:
>
> Subject: We Need Your Help Please
> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004
>
> Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

This one should just about do it. The first two; he might have
slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble 'mission' to
'train youths'.
Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a begging
scam.
--
"Larts away."

CJ

Hi,

if you get your wife to work an extra 1/4 of an hour then you will get
that $1.00 each day!

CJ

"Voorhees NJ United" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am asking you to help me. I am asking you to make me a loan of just

$1.00.
> I am 48 years old and have been trying to find work for 3 years now.
> I had a great job as a computer system analyst and it was outsorced.
> My bills are high and the wife is working 12 hour days to make thinks

work.
> I want to start my own business in the computer gaming/educational

center.
> I want to buy forclosed and run down properties to support the

business.
> Please, will just $1.00 really hurt your pocket or your family. Every

day I
> get emails of people selling programs to make money. Nobody is making

anything.
> Help me Please. Come to my site http://voorheesnjunited.com
> I promise you this that when it all works out your return will be far

more
> then the small donation you have made to renew my life and the dreams

of
> my family.
>
> Thank you and God be with you and yours.

Boomer

"trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bumpff$jalp3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:

> Boomer wrote:
>
>> "Voorhees NJ United" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I am

>> [snip]
>>> the small donation you

>> [snip]
>>
>> Scam, spam all reported to comcast.
>>
>> Also:
>>
>> Subject: We Need Your Help Please
>> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004
>>
>> Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
>> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

> This one should just about do it. The first two; he might have
> slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble 'mission'
> to 'train youths'.
> Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a
> begging
> scam.

Thanks, trout.

Looks like he's a scammer/spammer in training or very lost!
Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?T16B26427

BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ

Voorhees NJ United wrote:

> I am asking you to help me. I am asking you to make me a loan of just $1.00.

Uh huh... a dollar and a dream....

> I am 48 years old and have been trying to find work for 3 years now.

You're not lookin' hard enough. Been kicked outta 3 jobs the last 5
years.. and this area is STILL in a depression.

> Please, will just $1.00 really hurt your pocket or your family.

Actually yes - I have a 17 month-old baby and the wife has cancer.
Thanks for askin'.

> get emails of people selling programs to make money. Nobody is making anything.

There's a reason. If you're 48, you should already know why.

> Help me Please. Come to my site http://voorheesnjunited.com

--and you where able to pay for a domain / hosting how?

> I promise you this that when it all works out your return will be far more
> then the small donation you have made to renew my life and the dreams of
> my family.

Lemme guess, Eternal Happiness after Saint Peter stamps my passport?

> Thank you and God be with you and yours.

uh huh... If there *is* a God, why create violence, the seven deadly
sins, dinosaurs, New Jersey?

May Loki take an interest in your swindling ways.

BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
(BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

Mara

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:05:33 -0600, Voorhees NJ United wrote:

>I am asking you to help me.

<snipped begging>

Look, dimwit. You spammed the group with your site twice before you posted this
claptrap, so a lot of posters aren't going to want to help you in the first
place, and rightfully so. Second, flipping burgers is a job MUCH preferable to
spamming and begging. Maybe if you'd get off your ass and on your feet, off the
computer and get out on the street and LOOK for a job, you'd find one. So stop
posting, get out there, take the first available job that pays actual money,
move up through jobs as you find those that pay better, and save your money
until you have enough _beforehand_ to do what you want. WORK to reach your
goals, instead of expecting complete strangers to hand you whatever you want on
a platter without you doing anything to earn it.

"There are other jobs out there besides computer systems analyst. I suggest you
get off usenet and go find one."

<snip>

--
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

Mara

On 21 Jan 2004 21:14:34 GMT, Boomer wrote:

>"trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:bumpff$jalp3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:
>
>> Boomer wrote:
>>
>>> "Voorhees NJ United" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> [snip]
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Scam, spam all reported to comcast.
>>>
>>> Also:
>>>
>>> Subject: We Need Your Help Please
>>> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004
>>>
>>> Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
>>> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

>> This one should just about do it. The first two; he might have
>> slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble 'mission'
>> to 'train youths'.
>> Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a
>> begging
>> scam.

>Thanks, trout.
>
>Looks like he's a scammer/spammer in training or very lost!
>Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?T16B26427

Never discount the possibility that h/sh/it's just a complete ****in' idiot.

"Who else would beg in the same group they'd already spammed in?"

--

Boomer wrote:

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:bumpff$jalp3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:
>
>> Boomer wrote:
>>
>>> "Voorhees NJ United" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> [snip]
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Scam, spam all reported to comcast.
>>>
>>> Also:
>>>
>>> Subject: We Need Your Help Please
>>> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004
>>>
>>> Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
>>> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

>> This one should just about do it. The first two; he might have
>> slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble 'mission'
>> to 'train youths'.
>> Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a
>> begging
>> scam.

> Thanks, trout.
>
> Looks like he's a scammer/spammer in training or very lost!
> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?T16B26427

The only thing similar between the post and the site's "mission
statement" is his desire to "buy properties".
On the site; it's in order to 'train' youths on site, and then
provide them with a 'learning center'.
What he *actually* wants to do; is buy forclosed property on the
cheap, and use free labour to renovate them, in exchange for use of the
'resources' in the business he's going to start for himself from the
revenue of the properties.
He's been watching too many of those real estate info-mercials while
his wife is at work.
This isn't just sleazy. It's quite probably criminal fraud.
--
"This guy's a scumbag."