Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Good program for ripping sound from *.MPEG movies

Good program for ripping sound from *.MPEG movies

*** HAWK

Can anyone recommend me a good program that will 'rip' sound from Mpg files?
Ideally ones that will convert it to wav or mp3 format.

Kind Thanks

Harrison

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/virtualdubaudio.htm

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:08:17 -0000, "*** HAWK"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend me a good program that will 'rip' sound from Mpg files?
>Ideally ones that will convert it to wav or mp3 format.
>
>Kind Thanks

gangle

http://www.goldwave.com/

"*** HAWK" wrote