Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > burner not recognized & free data recovery for a formatted drive

burner not recognized & free data recovery for a formatted drive

allen

Hi all
I need help on getting my burner software to recognize my burner.
And if anyone can help me to free software to recover from a formatted
drive.
The pc shop blew out my 20 gigs of storage.
I managed to get myself back 770 mb but it was mostly things i can
find,there's some imortant things i wouldn't mind getting.
Thanks allen