From: <Harrison>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Quicktime Question

> Yes, Re-associate the audio files with Media Player or other.
>
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:07:33 GMT, "Neil Scott"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I have the free version of Quicktime, and a number of my programs are
> >associated with it.
> >
> >The audio is awful---garbly, echoy, distorted. The same files play fin

with
> >other audio program, such as Windows Media, Music Match, etc.
> >
> >I completely removed QT and reinstalled. Same thing.
> >
> >Is there a setting I need to adjust?

FeaolPlay

Go to control panel and open up quicktime. From there you can adjust the
file association and internet settings.

"Neil Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I reassociated the files with WinMedia Player, which is fine for the .wav
> files stored on my computer. When I try to listen to a .wav file on the
> internet, it fires up the Quicktime with garbled, distorted audio.
>
> Is there a way to either associate internet files with WinMedia or figure
> out what's wrong with my QuickTime.
>
> Thanks!

Firefox 0.8 insists on Quicktime for MPG files Noozer Firefox 7 12-14-2007 09:41 PM
QuickTime plugin gadge Firefox 1 04-10-2005 08:56 PM
Quicktime bar Zingaro Firefox 3 03-01-2005 07:47 AM
Firefox and Quicktime Spike Firefox 7 12-02-2004 01:35 AM
Mozilla, Quicktime, and file extensions Matt O'Toole Firefox 0 12-07-2003 08:47 PM

Advertisments