Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook 2003 stationary

Outlook 2003 stationary

James Doyle

Hi,

Is anyone else having a problem downloading stationary for Outlook 2003.
When I click "Get more stationary" the only downloads offered are for
2000/2002 which will not install!

Does anyone know where it is possible to download more stationary - I cannot
find any on the Microsoft website?

James

°Mike°

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/oe/...ationerydl.asp

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:24:45 -0000, in
<H%WOb.7094$(E-Mail Removed)>
James Doyle scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

P Fry

Hi Mike,

I have tried downloading those but they still do not appear in Outlook 2003.
Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

James

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/oe/...ationerydl.asp
>

> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:24:45 -0000, in
> <H%WOb.7094$(E-Mail Removed)>
> James Doyle scrawled:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Is anyone else having a problem downloading stationary for Outlook 2003.
> >When I click "Get more stationary" the only downloads offered are for
> >2000/2002 which will not install!
> >
> >Does anyone know where it is possible to download more stationary - I

cannot
> >find any on the Microsoft website?
> >
> >James
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

Mike

Try spelling it correctly - stationery
Mike

"James Doyle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:H%WOb.7094$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone else having a problem downloading stationary for Outlook 2003.
> When I click "Get more stationary" the only downloads offered are for
> 2000/2002 which will not install!
>
> Does anyone know where it is possible to download more stationary - I

cannot
> find any on the Microsoft website?
>
> James

°Mike°

Sorry, I'm not an Outlook user. I was merely providing the link.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:11:27 -0000, in
<oHXOb.7131$(E-Mail Removed)>
P Fry scrawled:

>Hi Mike,
>
>I have tried downloading those but they still do not appear in Outlook 2003.
>Am I doing something wrong?
>
>Cheers
>
>James

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/oe/...ationerydl.asp
>>

>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:24:45 -0000, in
>> <H%WOb.7094$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> James Doyle scrawled:
>>
>> >Hi,
>> >
>> >Is anyone else having a problem downloading stationary for Outlook 2003.
>> >When I click "Get more stationary" the only downloads offered are for
>> >2000/2002 which will not install!
>> >
>> >Does anyone know where it is possible to download more stationary - I

>cannot
>> >find any on the Microsoft website?
>> >
>> >James
>> >

>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance

Basic computer maintenance

need example of left-hand stationary div Bosconian HTML 1 05-09-2006 12:12 AM
Stationary Outlook Express in WinXPSP2 Vic Computer Support 0 06-03-2005 04:30 PM
stationary datagrid header DaveF ASP .Net 1 05-20-2004 01:06 AM
stationary dennis Computer Support 6 01-14-2004 12:17 AM
How to make the background stationary? Bruce W...1 HTML 2 11-05-2003 04:27 PM

Advertisments