Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Calendar, Diary, To Do List, reminders

Calendar, Diary, To Do List, reminders

divoch

I do not want to install MS Outlook but facilities in this respect
contained there would be OK. Is there any good free software that I could
download?

Thanks
Roman

DZ

You might like to post in alt.comp.freeware?

"divoch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qyROb.6865$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I do not want to install MS Outlook but facilities in this respect
> contained there would be OK. Is there any good free software that I could
> download?
>
> Thanks
> Roman

divoch

"DZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:buh5tr$kf7$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You might like to post in alt.comp.freeware?

Thanks, I could not find a suitable newsgroup

Roman

Alexander Rogge

> I do not want to install MS Outlook but facilities in this respect
> contained there would be OK. Is there any good free software that I could
> download?

http://www.tucows.com/calendar95_default.html
http://www.tucows.com/organize95_default.html
http://www.tucows.com/remind95_default.html